This course empowers students to make their personal safety a priority during their time on campus.
KNOW THE FACTS!
1 in 5 college women will be a victim of sexual assault on her college campus, and more than 10,000 students will be victims of robbery or aggravated assault each year.
This program is presented in the form of practical tips to be incorporated into daily life. A wide range of scenarios will be presented during the program that most students will encounter on a regular basis, both on and off campus.
In the College Safety Program you will learn:
- How to discourage dangerous threats
- Ways to identify and avoid potentially dangerous situations
- Protection at a safe distance
- How to use pepper spray products effectively and responsibly
- Personal Safety best practices for at home and on the go
Students who attend this course will receive a kit that includes one (1) can of SABRE inert spray, one (1) can of SABRE pepper spray, one (1) SABRE drink test kit. We know that each campus is different, so our instructors can tailor the program to fit your needs and abilities. Both men and women are encouraged to attend this program and all people of self-defense skill sets are welcome!